Bored of Breakfast?
Too tired to think of what to eat in the evening?
Fed up of throwing away uneaten food and relying on convenience foods and unhealthy quick-fix snacks?
You need the 20/20 Fit Mum
Meal Plan Collection!
Let's face it we've got enough to think about, us Mums, without healthy food that's both tasty and easy to make being another thing on our list.
I wish cheese on toast and oven pizza were the healthiest foods ever too (maybe chocolate muffins too?), but sadly that's just not going to cut it if you want to have enough energy to keep up with your little rascals.
If your shelf is packed with cookbooks that you never use because they're
- too fussy for kids
- too indulgent or unhealthy for every day
- too complicated for a week night
- not designed for weight loss and good health in mind
Then you need the 20/20 Fit Mum
Meal Plan Collection!
(only £10 in July!)
- 20 x week long meal plans
- Shopping lists included
- Calorie controlled
- Easy to make
- Food swaps given (for allergies or foods you don't like)
- Family friendly
- Packed work-lunch friendly
- Easily adjust recipe sizes depending on how many people you're cooking for
- Meal plans for all diet types including vegan, gluten/dairy free, vegetarian and more
- Experiment with different cooking or meal types e.g. slow cooker, soups, shakes, salads, barbeques and more
Just £10 during July only - that's 20 full length meal plans with with recipes and shopping lists, that's 140 different days of food and over 500 different meal and snack ideas!
The plans are all printable and come with step by step cooking instructions, and are designed with even novice cooks in mind so no recipe will be too difficult or take long to make, plus many of the meals can be prepped, cooked and even frozen in advance if that suits you better.
You don't need to worry about calories or nutrition because I've done that for you; all portion sizes are designed for women who want to lose weight or prevent weight regain after weight loss, and are nutritionally balanced to make sure you're getting everything you need.
And while I'm a busy Mum, I'm also the daughter of a chef who won't settle for dull, tasteless food, so thankfully even really quick meals can be tasty when you know how!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As with all The Fit Mum Formula services, I pride myself on giving you real information that works, and if you follow the plan as instructed, you will get results. That being said, you can't please everyone all of the time. So if you're genuinely not happy then of course you'll get a full refund, no hard feelings. I've never had to refund an unhappy customer, ever, but should it be needed, it's not a problem and we're still friends 🙂
*Please read our Disclaimer before following any diet or exercise programme.
*results may vary and are based on compliance with the programme
*VAT is added at checkout (sorry, out of my control); amount fluctuations by a few pennies depending on foreign currency values but is usually around £9
* you'll also receive emails that contain valuable information with tips on how to juggle healthy living with being a Mum, bonus recipes, and staying motivated which I know will really help you, but you can unsubscribe at any time.