Be a full BodyBack Member
for just £1!
Benefit from a whole week for just £1 and see why other Mums are so happy to be part of The Fit Mum Formula community, and if you decide it's not right for you, you can cancel within 7 days no questions asked.
- Do I need access to a gym or equipment? No, all the workouts can be done at home and need no equipment.
- Will I be making separate meals for myself from what the family eats? Not unless you want to. Eating the same meal is encouraged as it saves time and effort.
- Will I have to give up all my favourite comfort foods? No, you might have to cut down, but cutting them out for life isn't realistic.
- I don't have time to exercise! That's what most Mums think before we take a look at your schedule together and figure out what works for you. It might even start with just 10 minutes a day a few times a week. As long as you're making progress and feeling good, we can work around you, however busy you are.
- Will I have to buy any supplements or pills? No. Sometimes certain supplements can enhance your well-being, but they certainly aren't compulsory.
- I don't need to lose a bunch of weight, I just need to tone up. Is your plan right for me? Yes! I just needed to tone up when I started my journey too, the transformation has been incredible!
- If I'm already doing some exercise or activity that I really enjoy, will I be able to add this program to what's already working well for me? Absolutely. In particular the nutrition plan will provide the missing piece to your current activities.
- If I take a break from the program and miss a week for some reason, will I be able to get right back on without being behind? For sure, let's say you go on holiday; when you get back we'll pick up right where we left off.
- There are some foods I don’t like – will I have to eat them? No! Though I may be able to entice you with a tasty recipe, I'm not going to force you to eat something you really don't like.
- I have food intolerances, how is that going to work? No food is compulsory and any allergies and intolerances can easily be accommodated with simple swaps.
- I’m not a great cook, will I find the recipes too hard? I'll confess, I'm an ok cook but I'm also a lazy cook! Meals can be as simple or as hard as you like, depending on your skill level and how much time you have.
- I’m a vegetarian / vegan, is this plan appropriate? Yes, in fact many veggies / vegans need more help 'plugging the gaps', so I can certainly help you here.
- The last diet I tried left me hungry all the time, and I was craving chocolate so badly! It's a myth that losing weight means going hungry. In fact it's a sure fire way to fall off the wagon so I'm not going to let that happen.
- Do I have to weigh food or count calories? No. If you eat the way I show you, you'll be eating fewer calories without even trying.
- Is the nutrition and exercise safe for me if I have an existing health condition or if I'm pregnant/breastfeeding? Health conditions are a case by case basis so check with your GP first. The nutrition plan is completely safe and very healthy for the expectant or nursing mother. The workouts are suitable once you've had your 6 week post birth check up, but I can provide alternative resources to keep you fit and supple in the mean time.
- How can you guarantee this will work for me? Unlike most programmes which give out the same plan to everyone, I'll be coaching you how to work with your body to create the optimal plan for you. It won't be the same plan for everyone (though there are some common grounds), but we'll work together and keep tweaking it until we hit on the perfect solution that's sustainable for life.