– your body type
– budget to spend on food
– food likes/dislikes
– allergies and intolerances
– the time you have to prepare food
– your nutritional knowledge
– whether organic, fair trade etc is important to you
– religious or ethical beliefs
(watch this afterwards too > What’s the best diet for weight loss?)
They increase your awareness of food and nutrition
They focus on quality
They eliminate your deficiencies
They are satisfying and control hunger and cravings
If it’s a weight loss diet, it will naturally and easily result in a calorie deficit
Good sleep, exercise and a healthy lifestyle are also encouraged.
Is your chosen diet covering all these bases? Is it the best diet for you?
Watch the video and I’ll explain more.
Click Here to watch the video on YouTube and Subscribe to hear as soon as new videos are uploaded.
Or click on the image below.