I’m Pollyanna Hale, an award winning online weight loss coach to Mums and women who want to feel amazing, have more energy, and get back the body and body confidence they had in their younger (pre-kids!) years and my blog has a high DA of 35.
A qualified Personal Trainer and Nutritional Therapist specialising in female fat loss, I’ve helped hundreds of Mums through my online products, books and courses.
It’s my goal to help as many Mums as possible and media outreach is a big part of this strategy. A confident speaker and writer with a hefty and growing social media presence, I’m able to connect directly to a loyal following who trust my opinions on all things health and fitness, including products I review, news stories discussed, or simply answering the questions these women have that are leaving them confused as to how to move forward on their health and weight loss journey. See the bottom of the page for some examples of how I’ve worked with the media and brands.
What I Talk About
I’ll talk about anything I feel will benefit my audience and followers, so that mostly involves food products and brands, supplements, exercise clothing and equipment or supplementary resources or education that may help them. I’m honest and will openly dismiss stories or products I feel are misleading or unhelpful to my followers, so only review or work with brands I feel I can talk about in a positive light. I’ll be honest if I don’t think we’re a good fit to work together; that’s not to say your brand isn’t awesome, it just might not be right for my Mums!
My own passion for health stems from being very ill with anorexia in my late teens early twenties; this is a topic close to my heart and if I can contribute in anyway to causes that raise awareness, please do get in touch.
Some examples of recent media presence or brand collaborations include:
- Sky News live prime time interview (about eating disorders) https://news.sky.com/video/expert-food-is-just-the-drug-of-choice-10706868
- Sky News live prime time interview about kids’ school lunch boxes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MZFfjzp15c&t=3s
- Regular Writer for Watchfit (website no longer running): http://watchfit.com/experts/health-and-lifestyle-coaches/pollyanna-hale-6637
- Brand/product affiliation: http://www.thefitmumformula.com/discounts/
- The Sun Newspaper Full Feature (fad diets): https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3594099/fad-diets-loved-by-martine-mccutcheon-the-kardashians-and-alexandra-burke-dont-work-and-actually-make-you-gain-weight-expert-warns/
- LBC Radio (losing the baby weight): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoc-w7LVLI&index=4&list=PL60XJ4XEa8wwJ_I6gq8GL9AbuUxoW00v0
- Podcast Guest Interview (The Sleep Nanny): http://www.thefitmumformula.com/blog/weight-loss-sleep-deprived-mum/
- Fit & Well Magazine (shifting the baby weight): http://www.thefitmumformula.com/blog/losebabyweight/
- Example Product Review (Oppo Ice Cream): http://www.thefitmumformula.com/blog/oppo-healthy-ice-cream-review/
- Example Recipe (Protein Pow): http://www.thefitmumformula.com/blog/half-term-healthy-cookies/
- Example guest blog/recipe on my site (Hari Ghotra): http://www.thefitmumformula.com/blog/kid-friendly-indian-food/
- I am the BritMums health & fitness round up editor; find my articles on the BritMums site here.
Ways To Work With Me
Review or blog on my website: includes optimised and engaging post or review to your specifications, on a specific date if required. Shared to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin as well as to my email list. £40
Guest post for your website: includes optimised and engaging original post or review to your specifications, on a specific date if required. I will share the post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin as well as to my email list. £40
Recipe Creation: Published as an engaging and optimised blog on either your or my website including images, using your ingredients or products. I’ll buy any additional ingredients needed myself if required for the recipe, and includes the same promotion channels as with blogs and reviews. £50
YouTube Video, Video Review or Testimonial: A video of me talking about, or demonstrating use for your product or service. You will have full rights to this video. I can script it myself, or if you prefer you can send me a script which I am happy to use if the contents fit with my own ethos and branding. £50
Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post: A post of your choosing, any type/theme (e.g. giveaway/video/image/link: £15
Social Media Bundle 1: I will put out a tweet, Facebook post AND Instagram post of your choice (3 posts in total) - (image, link, video, giveaway, poll etc) to my followers of Mums who are interested in food, fitness, improving their health, as well as parenting topics, lifestyle and self-care. £30
Social Media Bundle 2: I will put out a YouTube video, tweet, Facebook post AND Instagram post of your choice (4 posts in total) - (image, link, video, giveaway, poll etc) to my followers of Mums who are interested in food, fitness, improving their health, as well as parenting topics, lifestyle and self-care. £60
Affiliate marketing: I’ll happily become an affiliate for and promote brands I truly believe in. Discounts to my followers are the best way for us both to get the most from the relationship.
Open to ideas! Get in touch if you have an idea you’d like to run by me.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlossandfitnessformums/